A quick update:
Jamie Hatfield has tested positive for COVID. As a result, our staff has decided that the sermon and worship will be pre-recorded this week. Our elders feel strongly that in-person gatherings are very important, and we will return to our worship services next week. The pre-recorded service will be livestreamed Sunday on Facebook live and on our homepage. Our Northside campus is meeting onsite and over the radio.
Our elders and staff members are in constant communication about your safety, the readiness of our facilities, and the overwhelming desire to continue to worship, as together as we can. It has become obvious that church is not about a place, but about Who we follow and who we walk with in the journey. We appreciate your prayers as we navigate this pandemic together!
2) Follow along with the songs and scripture: January 3, 2021
1) Our Northside campus teaches Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. over speakers in the parking lot and on 92.9 FM on your car radio.
2) This campus is hosting an indoor service at 10:30 a.m. We encourage physical distancing and the wearing of masks if you choose to join us inside.
3) You can hear our services from your car at the Northside campus parking lot over loudspeakers and at 92.9 FM.
1/3 Sunday Home Worship options!
2) Because we are pre-recording, we will not be able to have our service over ZOOM.
3) Follow along with the songs and scripture: January 3, 2021
To worship in giving to the work of Living Water Christian Church, go here for information on how to give.
To speak with a Living Water elder or leader:
Tim Hatfield 540-761-6821
Leland Duncan 540-808-7137
- Jerry Barnes 540-641-5995
Paul Hatfield 540-563-5678
Terry Cole 540-309-6025
Lester Cole 540-309-1967
David Duncan 540-392-2408
Church Office 540-389-2920