A quick update:
The Hatfields (and everyone who would normally operate the audio/video at the Salem campus) have been exposed to COVID-19. Wilkin has tested positive (the only one who had significant symptoms), and Tim and Elisa are negative. Jamie is still waiting on her results.
Our elders met to discuss our next steps. While in-person gatherings are so important, we need to put the Salem campuse worship service online for just one week. David Duncan and the youth band will be pre-recording the sermon and worship to be livestreamed Sunday on Facebook live and on our homepage. Our Northside campus is meeting onsite and over the radio.
Our elders and staff members are in constant communication about your safety, the readiness of our facilities, and the overwhelming desire to continue to worship, as together as we can. It has become obvious that church is not about a place, but about Who we follow and who we walk with in the journey. We appreciate your prayers as we navigate this pandemic together!
1) Our Northside campus teaches Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and on 92.9 FM on your car radio.
2) This campus is hosting an indoor service at 10:30 a.m. We encourage physical distancing and the wearing of masks if you choose to join us inside.
3) You can hear our services from your car at the Northside campus parking lot using your radio set to 92.9 FM.
12/20 Sunday Home Worship options!
2) There will not be a way to call in over Zoom to listen to the service this week.
3) Follow along with the songs and scripture: December 20, 2020
To worship in giving to the work of Living Water Christian Church, go here for information on how to give.
To speak with a Living Water elder or leader:
Tim Hatfield 540-761-6821
Leland Duncan 540-808-7137
- Jerry Barnes 540-641-5995
Paul Hatfield 540-563-5678
Terry Cole 540-309-6025
Lester Cole 540-309-1967
David Duncan 540-392-2408
Church Office 540-389-2920